Opticyte® Surgical Repair Graft 1x1
Merakris Therapeutics offers top-off the line Opticyte amniotic corneal bandages in different shapes and sizes. Merakris ocular tissue technology is based on a sophisticated and delicate manufacturing process intended to retain extracellular matrix properties and structures. This makes it ideal for ocular applications.
- Processed without harsh chemical reagents that may cause irritation when placed in the corneal bed.
- Opticyte Matrix provides an ophthalmic barrier to the corneal surface and supports cell attachment and ingrowth.
- Minimal scarring is observed in Opticyte Matrix-protected corneas during healing and re-epithelialization.
Primary indication is for homologous use, covering and protecting:
- Corneal and stromal ulcerations
- Pterygium excisions
- Conjunctiva surface reconstruction
- Enhancing epithelialization in limbal stem cell deficiency or epithelial defects
The ocular matrix is square and measures 1x1 cm.
1 x ocular matrix per package.