Full Aperture Trial Lens Set (chrome/nickel rims)
260 full aperture pieces in a wooden tray with a lockable leatherette carrying case.
This trial lens set consists of:
- Plus (+)/minus (-) spherical lenses (one pair of each) ranging from 0.25 to 20 diopters.
- Plus (+)/minus (-) cylindrical lenses (one pair of each) ranging from 0.25 to 6 diopters.
- Prisms and accessories.
The power of the lens is marked on both sides of the handle. The spherical lenses are mounted in a chromic rim, while the cylindrical lenses, prisms and accessory lenses are mounted in nickel rims. The diameter of each lens is a standard 38mm. The tray can be taken out of the case and placed into a drawer.
Spherical Lenses: plus (+) / minus (-), one pair of each
- 0.25 - 6 diopters in 0.25 diopter steps (24 lenses)
- 6.50 - 10 diopters in 0.50 diopter steps (8 lenses)
- 11 - 14 diopters in 1 diopter steps (4 lenses)
- 16, 18 and 20 diopters (3 lenses)
Cylindrical Lenses: plus (+) / minus (-), one pair of each
- 0.25 - 4 diopters in 0.25 diopter steps (16 lenses)
- 4.50 - 6 diopters in 0.50 diopter steps (4 lenses)
- 0.5, 1, 2, 3 and 4 prism diopters (1 pair of each)
- 5, 6, 8 and 10 prism diopters
Accessories: Green filter lens, red filter lens, clear plano lens, clear plano lens with cross, slit lens (1.5 mm), pinhole plate lens (1.0 mm), pinhole plate lens (1.5 mm), black occluder lens, clear Maddox lens, Jackson crossed cylinder (0.25D), lens cleaning cloth (11" x 19"), red velvet tray in a black leatherette case with 2 combination locks.